School Improvement Council (SIC)
The School Improvement Council is composed of at least four parents, two teachers, two community members, and the principal. The purposes of the council include:
- Determining public opinion on specific goals and activities.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Annual School Improvement Report.
- Making recommendations for accomplishing goals, objectives and courses of action.
- Conducting in-depth studies and provide recommendations.
- Disseminate information to other parents and citizens within the community.
2014-2015 School Summary Report
2013-2014 School Summary Report
School Improvement Coucil Meeting Minutes (Coming Soon)
School Improvement Council Members and Contact Information (Coming Soon)